This whole Trump is Putin’s bitch/Obama abused his authority thing is ridiculously confused because the media CAN’T ASK INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS.
Here are some intelligent questions:
- How many times in her tenure as national security advisor has SusieR asked for unmasking (de-minimizing)? Can I get a graph of those requests by month?
- Did SusieR give reasons that the collecting agencies considered legitimate for each of those requests? Did she sometimes give no reason or a reason that was an obvious pretext?
- How many of her demands for unmasking were resisted by front-line intelligence people and then overruled from above?
- Has any other national security advisor ever made this many unmasking requests?
- Who are all the USP’s unmasked?
- What did SusieR do with all this information? Was any of it forwarded for further action by any intelligence agency? Did she contribute any insight that led to further action?
- How many of her requests had anything to do with Russia vs. how many didn’t?
I could keep going for a long time.
The gubmint will try to hide answers as “classified.”
I’ll go out on a limb. Susan Rice is a vile human being. She’s a liar for hire. She not only did everything she’s been accused of but a lot more.